This truly is the beginning of an incredible future. I have decided to launch my career as a freelance writer. I'm really very excited. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my journey. I'm hoping it may also serve as an educational and informative tool for other aspiring freelance writers.
So why freelance writing? Well, the choice seemed obvious. I've always loved writing and have been told it's something I do well. And since the new millennium began, I've had an ongoing love affair with my computer. Combining the two, freelance writing is the perfect job.
I've always heard that if you're going to spend eight hours a day at work you should love what you do, that way, it doesn't seem so much like work. It's true, the thought of loving my job makes me look forward to work each day.
So now you know what this blog is about. You could call this my first day on the job and blogging is my OJT. As you read along, if you can learn anything from my experiences, that would be great. Knowledge is one of those things; you can share all that you have and still have it all.
On the other hand, if you have anything you think could help me; be it a question, a comment, a suggestion for a topic, or even some constructive criticism, I'd love to hear from you.
I'll talk to you all at work tomorrow. Have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment